- Title Pages
- 1 Epistemological Preliminaries
- 2 The Apriorist Program
- 3 Mathematical Intuition
- 4 Conceptualism
- 5 Toward a Defensible Empiricism
- 6 Mathematical Reality
- 7 Mathematical Change and Scientific Change
- 8 Mathematical Changes
- 9 Patterns of Mathematical Change
- 10 The Development of Analysis: A Case Study
- The Nature of Mathematical Knowledge
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.