- Title Pages
- Sixteen Counterfactuals and Comparative Possibility
- Seventeen Counterfactual Dependence and Time's Arrow
- Eighteen The Paradoxes of Time Travel
- Nineteen A Subjectivist's Guide to Objective Chance
- Twenty Probabilities of Conditionals and Conditional Probabilities
- Twenty‐One Causation
- Twenty‐Two Causal Explanation
- Twenty‐Three Events <sup>*</sup>
- Twenty‐Four Veridical Hallucination and Prosthetic Vision
- Twenty‐Five Are We Free to Break the Laws?
- Twenty‐Six Prisoners' Dilemma Is a Newcomb Problem
- Twenty‐Seven Causal Decision Theory
- Twenty‐Eight Utilitarianism and Truthfulness <sup>1</sup>
- Bibliography of the Writings of David Lewis
- Philosophical Papers Volume II
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.