- Title Pages
- I Life and Works
- II The System in Outline
- III Propositions and Concepts
- IV Possible Worlds
- V Truth
- VI Necessary and Contingent Truths
- VII Identity in the Actual World
- VIII Cross‐World Identity
- IX “Two Great Principles” and Two Lesser Ones
- X Leibniz's Nominalism and the Lingua Philosophica
- XI Leibnizian Substances
- XII Relations and Denominations
- XIII Space and Time
- XIV Concluding Thoughts
- The Philosophy of Leibniz
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.