- Title Pages
- 1 Spinoza's Substance Monism
- 2 Monism in Spinoza
- 3 Causation in Spinoza
- 4 Concrete Logic
- 5 What Counts as an Individual for Spinoza?
- 6 Mirroring Spinoza's Mind
- 7 Spinoza's Conatus Argument
- 8 Spinoza on the Relativity of Good and Evil
- 9 Spinoza, Thoughtful Teleology, and the Causal Significance of Content
- 10 The Middle Spinoza
- 11 Leibniz, Spinoza, and Tschirnhaus
- Spinoza: Metaphysical Themes
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.