- Title Pages
- The One and the Many and Kinds of Distinctness
- Leibniz and Sleigh on Substantial Unity
- Leibniz on Precise Shapes and the Corporeal World
- Leibniz and Idealism
- Compossibility, Expression, Accommodation
- Leibniz and Occasionalism
- Leibniz's Two Realms
- Leibniz on Spontaneity
- Moral Necessity
- Spontaneity and Freedom in Leibniz
- Leibniz Against Molinism
- Video Meliora Proboque, Deteriora Sequor
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.