- Title Pages
- 1 Killing and Letting Die: Methodology of Comparable Cases and Conceptions of Moral Equivalence
- 2 Killing and Letting Die: Arguments for Inequivalence and the Problem of Contextual Interaction
- 3 Objections and Conceptions of Moral Equivalence
- 4 Killing and Letting Die in Standardly Equalized Cases
- 5 Harming, not Aiding, and Positive Rights
- 6 The Trolley Problem
- 7 Harming Some to Save Others
- 8 Prerogatives and Restrictions
- 9 Constraints and You
- 10 Constraining Rights and the Value of Status
- 11 Agreements
- 12 Supererogation, Obligation, and Intransitivity
- Morality, Mortality Volume II: Rights, Duties, and Status
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.