- Title Pages
- 1 Where Do We Go from Here?
- 2 Junk Bonds Then and Now
- 3 Regulatory Choke Holds on Economic Growth
- 4 The End of the Beginning
- 5 Participants in the Recovery
- 6 New High Yield Markets
- 7 Extended Markets and Innovative Extensions
- 8 Why Capital Structure Matters: The Corporate Finance Revolution
- 9 The 1980s Users' Performance in the 1990s
- 10 Industrial Restructuring
- 11 Financing the Future
- Appendix A The Many Definitions of “Junk Bond”
- Appendix B Technical Material from Chapter 4
- Appendix C Tools of the Trade Glossary
- Appendix D Literature Review
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.