- Title Pages
- Acknowledgments and a Note on the Translation
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Geometry, Space, and Transcendental Idealism
- 3 Categories and Principles of the Understanding
- 4 The Central Argument of the Analytic (I)
- 5 The Central Argument of the Analytic (II)
- 6 The First Analogy
- 7 The Second Analogy
- 8 The Third Analogy
- 9 Kant's Refutation of Idealism
- Kant's Theory of Knowledge
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.