- Title Pages
- LIBERTARIAN ACCOUNTS OF FREE WILL
- 1 Incompatibilism
- 2 Active Control and Causation
- 3 Event‐Causal Accounts and the Problem of Explanation
- 4 Deliberative Libertarian Accounts
- 5 The Problem of Diminished Control
- 6 The Problem of Value
- 7 The Freedom of Decisions and Other Actions
- 8 An Integrated Agent‐Causal Account
- 9 Agent Causation and Control
- 10 Substance and Cause
- Libertarian Accounts of Free Will
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.