- Title Pages
- Part I Corporation, Governance, and Capital Markets in Perspective
- 1 Irrational Exuberance
- 2 The New Financial Markets
- Part II Corporations and Their Governance
- 3 Legacies of the Corporation
- 4 The Role and Duties of Corporate Directors
- 5 Evolution and Powers of the CEO
- Part III Corporate Governance and Capital Market Institutions
- 6 Institutional Investors
- 7 The Auditors
- 8 The Bankers
- Part IV Governance, Restraints, and Conflicts of Interest
- 9 Government Regulation and Corporate Governance
- 10 Conflicts of Interest
- 11 The Future of Governance
- Selected Bibliography
- Governing the Modern Corporation
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.