- Title Pages
- 1 Politics and the Extension of Equity Finance to Emerging Markets
- 2 Financing Joint-Stock Companies in the Colonial Era
- 3 New States, New State Involvement
- 4 Globalization without Integration: International Considerations
- 5 Privatization and Share Supply in Emerging Markets
- Part II Case Studies of Stock Exchanges in Regional Perspective
- 6 Latin America and the Caribbean
- 7 Asia and the Pacific
- 8 Russia and Eastern Europe
- 9 Africa and the Middle East
- 10 Stock Markets in the Global Political Economy
- The Politics of Equity Finance in Emerging Markets
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.