- Title Pages
- Editions and Abbreviations
- Dreamers and Madmen
- The Second Meditation and Objections to Cartesian Dualism
- Back to the Ontological Argument
- The Mind‐Body Union, Interaction, and Subsumption
- The Strange Hybridity of Spinoza's <i>Ethics</i>
- “A Free Man Thinks of Nothing Less Than of Death”
- Reflections on the Masham‐Leibniz Correspondence
- Locke and the Nature of Matter
- God and Matter in Locke
- Berkeley, God, and Explanation
- Occasionalism and Strict Mechanism
- Kant on Causality
- Kant on Science and Experience
- Early Modern Philosophy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.