- Title Pages
- 1 “True to His Feelings”
- 2 Camus' <i>Myth of Sisyphus</i> and the Meaning of Life
- 3 Meditations on <i>Nausea</i>:
- 4 Sartre on Emotions
- 5 Facing Death Together
- 6 True to Oneself
- 7 No Way Out
- 8 Pathologies of Pride
- Selected Bibliography
- Selected Secondary Sources
- Other Works Referred to in the Text
- Dark Feelings, Grim Thoughts
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.