- Title Pages
- <i>Dedicated to our families</i>
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Mission and Culture
- 3 Models of Catholic Universities
- Part II Themes
- 4 Faculty and Students Engaging the Catholic Intellectual Tradition
- 5 The Catholic Tradition
- 6 Student Culture
- 7 Religious Activities
- 8 Institutional Culture
- 9 Cultural Collapse and Religious Congregations of Women
- 10 Leadership and Governance
- 11 Policy Packages
- 12 Flourishing Cultures
- Appendix A Participating Colleges and Universities
- Appendix B Methodological Narrative
- Catholic Higher Education
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.