- Title Pages
- 1 Varieties of Pythagoreanism in the Second and Third Centuries AD
- 2 Iamblichus' Work on Pythagoreanism: Title, Plan, the First Four Books
- 3 On Pythagoreanism V–VII: The Excerpts in Michael Psellus
- 4 Iamblichus' Work on Pythagoreanism: General Conclusions
- 5 Hierocles
- 6 Syrianus
- 7 Proclus: Some Preliminary Issues
- 8 Proclus on Mathematics
- 9 Mathematics and Physics in Proclus
- 10 Mathematics and Metaphysics in Proclus
- Appendix I The Excerpts from Iamblichus' On Pythagoreanism V–VII in Psellus: Text, Translation, and Notes
- Appendix II The Arabic Commentaries on the Golden Verses Attributed to Iamblichus and Proclus
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.