- Title Pages
- 1 What Is Science?
- Part I Determinism and Indeterminism in Classical Perspective
- 2 Determinism
- 3 Indeterminism and Probability
- Part II How the Phenomena Demand Quantum Theory
- 4 The Empirical Basis of Quantum Theory
- 5 New Probability Models and Their Logic
- Part III Mathematical Foundations
- 6 The Basic Theory of Quantum Mechanics
- 7 Composite Systems, Interaction, and Measurement
- Part IV Questions of Interpretation
- 8 Critique of the Standard Interpretation
- 9 Modal Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics<sup>1</sup>
- 10 EPR: When Is a Correlation not a Mystery?<sup>1</sup>
- 11 The Problem of Identical Particles
- 12 Identical Particles: Individuation and Modality<sup>1</sup>
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.