- Title Pages
- Preface to the Paperback Edition
- 1 T. H. Green
- 2 F. H. Bradley
- 3 Russell's Idealist Period
- Part II Platonic Atomism
- 4 The Underlying Metaphysics
- 5 Russell's Principles of Mathematics
- 6 ‘On Denoting’
- Part III Logic, Fact, and Knowledge
- 7 The Logic of Principia Mathematica
- 8 Judgement, Belief, and Knowledge: The Emergence of a Method
- Russell, Idealism, and the Emergence of Analytic Philosophy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.