- Title Pages
- 1 Entity and Identity
- 2 Universals
- 3 Positions for Quantifiers
- 4 Concepts and Propertiesor Predication and Copulation
- 5 Direct Singular Reference: Intended Reference Andactual Reference
- 6 Belief, Reference, and Quantification
- 7 Reference and Its Roots
- 8 Logical Form and Logical Constants
- 9 ‘If’ and ‘⊃ ’
- 10 May Bes and Might Have Beens
- 11 Austin and ‘Locutionary Meaning’
- 12 Meaning and Context
- 13 Kant's New Foundations of Metaphysics
- 14 The Problem of Realism and the A Priori
- 15 Kant's Paralogisms: Self‐Consciousness and the ‘Outside Observer’<sup>1</sup>
- 16 Kant on Substance
- Entity and Identity
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.