- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Eighteenth‐Century Religious Background
- 3 Selina, Countess of Huntingdon: Early Life and the Start of the Connexion
- 4 The Life of the Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion
- 5 Trevecca College
- 6 Doctrines and Divisions
- 7 The Connexion, the Church of England and Dissent
- 8 The Connexion in the Last Years of Lady Huntingdon's Life
- ANNEX A: STUDENTS OF TREVECCA COLLEGE
- ANNEX B: THE PLAN OF ASSOCIATION (1790)
- ANNEX C: THE ARTICLES OF THE COUNTESS OF HUNTINGDON'S CONNEXION<sup>*</sup>
- The Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.