- Title Pages
- LIST OF FIGURES
- LIST OF TABLES
- one Understanding the Dual Crisis
- two The ‘Migration Crisis’ and the Genesis of Europe's New Diversity
- three Migration, Citizenship, and the European Social Model
- four Transatlantic Convergence or Transatlantic Split? Elements for a Comparative Framework
- five Britain's ‘Neo‐American’ Trajectory
- six Germany: Immigration and Social Exclusion in a Declining Welfare State
- seven Economic Miracle and Political Limbo: Italy and Its ‘Extracommunitarians’
- eight ‘Paradise Lost’?
- nine ‘Bloody Subcontracting’ in the Network Society: Migration and Post‐Fordist Restructuring across the European Union
- ten What Creed in Europe?
- Index of Authors Cited
- Index of Subject Cited
- Migration, Citizenship, and the European Welfare State
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.