- Title Pages
- 1 Separability
- 2 Two‐Stage Budgeting
- 3 Separable Utility and Aggregation
- 4 Notes on Divisia Indices
- 5 Consumer Budgets and Price Indices
- 6 Professor Friedman's Consumption Function and the Theory of Choice
- 7 Quasi‐Separable Preferences, Costs, and Technologies
- 8 Separability and Linear Engel Curves
- 9 The Concavity of Additive Utility Functions
- 10 Pseudo‐Separability
- 11 Conditions for Additive Separability
- 12 The Structure of Utility Functions
- 13 Conditions for Generalized Additive Separability
- 14 Facing an Uncertain Future
- 15 Community Preference Fields
- 16 Klein Aggregates and Conventional Index Numbers
- 17 On a Class of Preference Fields
- 18 Capital Aggregation in Vintage Models
- 19 Measuring the Quantities of Fixed Factors
- 20 Some Engel Curves
- 21 More Measures for Fixed Factors
- 22 Muellbauer's Representative Consumer
- 23 Assembling Efficient Organizations?
- 24 Aggregates for Variable Goods: An Application of Duality
- 25 Aggregation in the Short and Long Run
- 26 Long‐Run Aggregates Under Constant Returns
- Separability and Aggregation
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.