- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 High Inflation, Growth Crisis, and Reform: Historical Perspective and Brief Overview
- 2 The Gathering Storm: Israel's Structural Crisis in the 1970s
- 3 Shocks and Accommodation: The Dichotomy and Mechanics of High Inflation
- 4 Preparing for a Comprehensive Stabilization Programme 1981–1985: Doctrinal Debates, Politics, and Trial by Error
- 5 The Fight over Stabilization and the Structural Adjustment Process, 1985–1991
- 6 Latin American Comparisons: Failures, Successes, Heterogeneity
- 7 Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe
- 8 Synthesis, Policy Lessons, and Open Questions
- Index of Subjects
- Index of Names
- Crisis, Stabilization, and Economic Reform
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.