- Title Pages
- 1 Integration, Supranational Governance, and the Institutionalization of the European Polity
- 2 The Path to European Integration: A Historical‐Institutionalist Analysis
- 3 The Institutional Terrain of the European Union
- 4 From Free Trade to Supranational Polity: The European Court and Integration
- 5 The Emergence of a Supranational Telecommunications Regime
- 6 The Liberalization and European Reregulation of Air Transport
- 7 Creating Supranational Authority in Monetary and Exchange‐Rate Policy: The Sources and Effects of EMU
- 8 The Engines of Integration? Supranational Autonomy and Influence in the European Union
- 9 Citizen Support for Policy Integration
- 10 Institution‐Building from Below and Above: The European Community in Global Environmental Politics
- 11 Rules, Transgovernmentalism, and the Expansion of European Political Cooperation
- 12 Regional Integration Theory: Understanding Our Past and Anticipating Our Future
- European Integration and Supranational Governance
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.