- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Sustainable Development as a Contested Concept
- 2 Sustainability: Should We Start from Here?
- 3 Sustainable Development and Our Obligations to Future Generations
- 4 Sustainability and Intergenerational Justice
- 5 Ecology and Opportunity: Intergenerational Equity and Sustainable Options
- 6 Social Justice and Environmental Goods<sup>1</sup>
- 7 An Extension of the Rawlsian Savings Principle to Liberal Theories of Justice in General
- 8 Sustainable Development and the Accumulation of Capital: Reconciling the Irreconcilable?
- 9 Must the Poor Pay More? Sustainable Development, Social Justice, and Environmental Taxation
- 10 Ecological Degradation: A Cause for Conflict, a Concern for Survival
- Fairness and Futurity
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.