- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Maps
- List of Tables
- 1 Defining and Measuring the Trajectory of Democratization
- 2 Defining the Intervening and Explanatory Variables
- 3 Choosing an Electoral System<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Majoritarian or Power‐Sharing Government
- 5 Plurality Case Study Election Results: Malawi, Zambia, and Zimbabwe<sup>1</sup>
- 6 PR Case Study Election Results: South Africa and Namibia
- 7 Re‐running Elections Under Alternative Electoral Systems
- 8 Cross‐Country Comparisons: Legislative and Executive Inclusion
- 9 Conclusion: The Case for Democratic Optimism
- Crafting Districts for Re‐runs
- Electoral Systems and Democratization in Southern Africa
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.