- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Knowledge Economy and Intellectual Capital Management
- Chapter 2 The Impact of Market Structure and Organizational Factors on Innovation
- Chapter 3 Governance Modes and Technological Innovation
- Chapter 4 Decision Making Processes and the Rate and Direction of Innovation*
- Chapter 5 Market Entry Strategies for Innovators: Avoiding Pyrrhic Victories
- Chapter 6 Imitation Strategies for Owners of Complementary Assets
- Chapter 7 Outsourcing and Insourcing Strategies for Innovators: Opportunities and Limits*
- Chapter 8 Understanding the Licensing Option*
- Chapter 9 Antitrust Analysis in High Technology Industries*
- Appendix A: The Semi‐Conductor Industry*
- Appendix B: The Glass Industry and the Pilkington Float Process*
- Managing Intellectual Capital
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.