- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 What Is Divided Government?
- 2 Divided Government in the United States
- 3 Squaring Off: Executives and Legislatures in Ecuador
- 4 Divided Government in Mexico's Presidentialist Regime: the 1997–2000 Experience
- 5 Divided Government in Finland: From a Semi‐Presidential to a Parliamentary Democracy
- 6 ‘Cohabitation’: Divided Government French‐Style
- 7 Divided Government in Poland
- 8 Divided Governance: The Case of Denmark
- 9 Divided Government in Germany: The Case of the Bundesrat
- 10 Divided Government in Ireland
- 11 Divided Government in Comparative Perspective
- Divided Government in Comparative Perspective
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.