- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Class Voting: From Premature Obituary to Reasoned Appraisal
- 2 Traditional Class Voting in Twenty Postwar Societies
- 3 Modelling the Pattern of Class Voting in British Elections, 1964–1992
- 4 Classes, Unions, and the Realignment of US Presidential Voting, 1952–1992
- 5 The Secret Life of Class Voting: Britain, France, and the United States Since the 1930s
- 6 Class Cleavages in Party Preferences in Germany—Old and New
- 7 Changes in Class Voting in Norway, 1957–1989
- 8 The Class Politics of Swedish Welfare Policies
- 9 The Politics of Interests and Class Realignment in the Czech Republic, 1992–1996
- 10 The Emergence of Class Politics and Class Voting in Post‐Communist Russia
- 11 Resolving Disputes About Class Voting in Britain and the United States: Definitions, Models, and Data
- 12 Critical Commentary: Four Perspectives on the End of Class Politics?
- 13 Class and Vote: Disrupting the Orthodoxy
- The End of Class Politics?
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.