- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction: European Parliament, National Parliaments, and European Integration
- 2 Representation, the Locus of Democratic Legitimation and the Role of the National Parliaments in the European Union
- 3 Making Europeans? the Socializing Power of the European Parliament
- 4 Role Orientations in Parliaments
- 5 Recruitment into the European Parliament
- 6 European Parliament and Interest Groups
- 7 Partisan Structures in the European Parliament
- 8 What Kind of Future; Why?<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Which Political Competencies for Which Political Level?
- 10 Policy Evaluations
- 11 Institutional Change and the Future Political Order
- 12 Parliaments and Democracy in Europe in the Era of the Euro
- The European Parliament, National Parliaments, and European Integration
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.