- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Round Up the Usual Suspects!: Globalization, Domestic Politics, and Welfare State Change
- 2 The Dynamics of Welfare State Expansion
- 3 Post‐Industrial Pressures on the Mature Welfare States
- 4 Welfare State and Production Regimes in the Era of Retrenchment
- 5 Comparative Institutional Advantages of Welfare State Regimes and New Coalitions in Welfare State Reforms
- 6 The Political Economy of Social Pacts: ‘Competitive Corporatism’ and European Welfare Reform
- 7 Political Institutions and Welfare State Restructuring
- 8 Political Institutions, Veto Points, and the Process of Welfare State Adaptation
- 9 Partisan Competition and Welfare State Retrenchment
- 10 The Comparative Political Economy of Pension Reform
- 11 Who Pays for Health Care Reform?
- 12 Labour Market Regimes Under Threat? Sources of Continuity in Germany, Britain, and Sweden
- 13 Coping With Permanent Austerity Welfare State Restructuring in Affluent Democracies
- The New Politics of the Welfare State
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.