- Title Pages
- <i>Preface and Acknowledgments</i>
- 1 Strategy and Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy
- 2 The ‘Strategic Theory of the Firm’
- 3 The Resource‐based View: Aligning Strategy and Competitive Equilibrium
- 4 Knowledge‐based Views of the Firm
- 5 Strategy, Resources, and Transaction Costs
- 6 Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy
- 7 Internal Organization in the Knowledge Economy: The Rise and Fall of the Oticon Spaghetti Organization
- 8 Performance and Organization in the Knowledge Economy: Innovation and New Human Resource Management Practices
- 9 Cognitive Leadership and Coordination in the Knowledge Economy
- Strategy, Economic Organization, and the Knowledge Economy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.