- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 The Politics of Labor in Late‐Industrializing and Post‐socialist Economies: New Challenges in a Global Age
- 2 Partisan Loyalty and Union Competition: Macroeconomic Adjustment and Industrial Restructuring in Mexico
- 3 The Cost of Incorporation: Labor Institutions, Industrial Restructuring, and New Trade Union Strategies in India and Pakistan
- 4 Network Ties and Labor Flexibility in Brazil and Mexico: A Tale of Two Automobile Factories
- 5 Globalization, Social Partnership, and Industrial Relations in Ireland
- 6 Globalization and the Paradigm Shift in Japanese Industrial Relations
- 7 Transition, Globalization, and Changing Industrial Relations in China
- 8 Privatization, Labor Politics, and the Firm in Post‐Soviet Russia: Non‐market Norms, Market Institutions, and the Soviet Legacy
- 9 Globalization in One Country: East Germany Between Moral Economy and Political Economy
- 10 Corporatist Renaissance in Post‐communist Central Europe?
- 11 Institutional Legacies and the Transformation of Labor: Late‐Industrializing and Post‐socialist Economies in Comparative‐Historical Perspective
- The Politics of Labor in a Global Age
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.