- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- List of Figures
- 1. How the Euro‐Zone Operates: An ECB‐Centric Euro‐Zone?
- 2. How the Euro‐Zone Operates: A ‘Two‐Level’ Game, a Child of the Franco–German ‘Couple’, or a New ‘Motor’ For Europe?
- 3. How the Euro‐Zone Operates: ‘Hollowing Out’ Or Rescue of the European State?
- 4. How the Euro‐Zone Operates: The Institutional Approach
- 5. The Problem of Stability in the Euro‐Zone: Lessons from History and Economics
- 6. The Prospects for a Stable Euro‐Zone: A Strength–Strain Model
- 7. The Legitimacy of the Euro‐Zone: The Problems of Social Justice, Consent, and Identity
- 8. Policies for a Stable Euro‐Zone: Strengthening the ‘Stabilization State’
- The Politics of the Euro-Zone
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.