- Title Pages
- Note on Sources and Abbreviations
- 1 An Old Problem
- 2 Three Kantian Theses
- 3 Substance and Phenomenal Substance
- 4 Leibniz and Kant
- 5 Kant's Rejection of Reducibility
- 6 Fitting the Pieces Together
- 7 A Comparison With Locke
- 8 Kant's ‘Primary’ Qualities
- 9 The Unobservable and the Supersensible
- 10 Realism or Idealism?
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.