- Title Pages
- (1) The Ancient Religion
- (2) Two Styles of Thought
- (3) Two Styles of Writing
- (4) Mountain, Tabernacle, Body in Leviticus 1–7
- (5) The Totally Reformed Religion
- (6) Oracles Support Divine Justice
- (7) Land Animals, Pure and Impure
- (8) Other Living Beings
- (9) Atonement for Sick Bodies
- (10) The Two Screens
- (11) Inside the House/Book of God
- (12) Inside the Holy of Holies
- Index of Bible References
- General Index
- Leviticus as Literature
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.