- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- General Abbreviations
- 1 Date of Composition
- 2 Augustine in Relation to the Other Latin Commentators on Paul in Late Antiquity
- 3 The Purpose of Augustine's Commentary
- 4 Augustine as a Reader of Galatians
- 5 Conclusions
- Chapter 6
- Appendix 1 The Latin Text of Augustine's Commentary on Galatians
- Appendix 2 Augustine's Latin Version of the Bible
- Appendix 3 The Historicity of the Confessions
- Appendix 4 Augustine's Concern with Donatism in the Years Immediately Preceding and Following the Commentary on Galatians
- Index of Biblical References
- Index of Ancient Authors
- Index of Augustine’s Works
- General Index
- Augustine's Commentary on Galatians
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.