- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- ONE Political Choice in Britain
- TWO Theories and Models of Party Support
- THREE Party Support in Britain, 1964–2001
- FOUR Electoral Choice in 2001
- FIVE Electoral Choice and the 2001 Campaign
- SIX The Dynamics of Party Identification
- SEVEN Theories and Models of Turnout
- EIGHT The Decision (Not) to Vote
- NINE The 2001 Election and Democracy in Britain
- TEN Valence Politics
- Appendix A. 2001 BES Data Used in this Book
- Appendix B. BES Party Identification Questions, 1963–2001
- Appendix C. Vote in 2001 by Socio-Demographic Characteristics (Validated Voters)
- Appendix D. Turnout by Socio-Demographic Characteristics
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Political Choice in Britain
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.