- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- 1 Introduction: Ethics and Economics in Environmental Policy
- 2 The Rights of Future Generations
- 3 Justice Between Generations
- 4 Intergenerational Equity
- 5 Sustainable Development
- 6 How Much Richer Will Future Generations Be?
- 7 Our Obligations to Future Generations
- 8 The Intrinsic Value of the Environment
- 9 Plural Values and Environmental Valuation
- 10 International Justice and Sharing the Burden of Environmental Protection
- 11 International Justice and the Environment: Global Warming and Biodiversity
- 12 Conclusions
- Justice, Posterity, and the Environment
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.