- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Towards Solving the Feminist Policy Formation Puzzle
- 3 Blueprint Policy
- 4 Political Representation Policy
- 5 Equal Employment Policy
- 6 Reconciliation Policy
- 7 Family Law Policy
- 8 Body Politics I: Reproductive Rights Policy
- 9 Body Politics II: Sexuality and Violence Policy
- 10 Conclusion: The Feminist Policy Formation Puzzle
- Appendix A: Labelling Feminist Political Action in Western Post‐industrial Democracies
- Appendix B: Guide to Feminist Policy Formation Literature
- Appendix C: Research Network on Gender, Politics, and the State (RNGS) Template for Analysis of Policy Cases
- Theorizing Feminist Policy
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.