- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Maps and Figures
- List of Abbreviations and Glossary
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Federal Theory
- 3 Soviet ‘Federalism’
- 4 Gorbachev's Federalism Problem
- 5 The Process of Federal Transition
- 6 Inter‐Governmental Relations Under Yeltsin's New Federalism
- 7 Federal Effects on Transitions in Russia's Republics
- 8 The Federal Reforms of Vladimir Putin
- 9 Conclusion
- Statutes, Decrees and Constitutional Court Decisions
- Federalism, Democratization, and the Rule of Law in Russia
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.