- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Japanese Employment System
- 3 Changes to the Employment and Treatment of Regular Employees
- 4 The Growth in Non-standard Employment Relations
- 5 Industrial Relations
- 6 Rising Unemployment and Inequality
- 7 Women in the Labour Market
- 8 Middle-Aged and Older Workers
- 9 The Labour Market for Youth
- 10 The Declining Labour Force and Immigration
- 11 Conclusions and Prospects
- The Japanese Employment System
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.