- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 The Institutionalization of European Space
- 2 Institutionalizing the Treaty of Rome
- 3 Overt and Covert Institutionalization in Europe
- 4 Institutionalizing Promiscuity: Commission‐Interest Group Relations in the European Union
- 5 The Institutionalization of European Administrative Space
- 6 Judicial Rulemaking and the Institutionalization of European Union Sex Equality Policy
- 7 Est Maître Des Lieux Celui Qui Les Organise: How Rules Change When National and European Policy Domains Collide
- 8 Where Do Rules Come From? The Creation of the European Central Bank
- 9 The Quest for Coherence: Institutional Dilemmas of External Action from Maastricht to Amsterdam
- 10 Policing and Immigration: The Creation of New Policy Spaces
- 11 Conclusion: Institutional Logics of European Integration
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- The Institutionalization of Europe
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.