- Title Pages
- 1 Right Action
- 2 Resolvable Dilemmas
- 3 Irresolvable and Tragic Dilemmas
- 4 Aristotle and Kant
- 5 Virtue and the Emotions
- 6 The Virtuous Agent's Reasons for Action
- 7 Moral Motivation
- 8 The Virtues Benefit Their Possessor
- 9 Naturalism
- 10 Naturalism for Rational Animals
- 11 Objectivity
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.