- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Chapter 1 Delegation, Agency, and Agenda Setting in the European Union
- Chapter 2 The Commission as an Agent: Delegation of Executive Power in the European Union
- Chapter 3 The Court of Justice as an Agent: Delegation of Judicial Power in the European Union
- Chapter 4 The European Parliament as an Outlier: Delegation of Legislative Power in the European Union
- Chapter 5 Liberalizing Europe: The Commission, the Court, and the Creation of a European Market
- Chapter 6 Regulating Europe: The Commission, the Court, and the Regulation of the European Market
- Conclusions: A Europe of Agents, a World of Agents
- Appendix A Selected Articles, Consolidated Treaties
- Appendix B Issue‐Area Categories for Tables 2.1–2.3
- Appendix C Coding Rules for Executive Delegation and Discretion, Tables 2.1–2.3
- Appendix D Sample Coding Sheet for Tables 2.1–2.3
- The Engines of European Integration
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.