- Title Pages
- Details of First Publication
- 1 Possible Worlds (1976/1984)
- 2 On what Possible Worlds could not be (1996)
- 3 Impossibilities (1996/2002)
- 4 Anti‐essentialism (1979)
- 5 Varieties of Supervenience (1996)
- 6 Counterparts and Identity (1987)
- 7 Vague Identity (1988)
- 8 The Interaction of Modality with Quantification and Identity (1994)
- 9 Reference and Necessity (1997)
- 10 On considering a Possible World as Actual (2001)
- 11 Conceptual Truth and Metaphysical Necessity (2003)
- 12 Comparing Qualia across Persons (2000)
- 13 What is it like to be a Zombie? (2002)
- 14 On Thomas Nagel's Objective Self (2003)
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.