- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 The transition from school to work: a European perspective
- 2 Educational attainment in the European Union: recent trends in qualification patterns
- 3 Young people and new entrants in European labour markets: the timing of gradual integration
- 4 The structure of labour market entry in Europe: a typological analysis
- 5 Learning and working: double statuses in youth transitions
- 6 Returns to education in context: individual education and transition outcomes in European labour markets
- 7 The integration of young people into the labour market: the role of training systems and labour market regulation
- 8 Transition pathways in Italy and Spain: different patterns, similar vulnerability?
- 9 Explaining change in early career outcomes: labour market conditions, educational expansion, and youth cohort sizes
- 10 Conclusions: explaining cross-national differences in school-to-work transitions
- Methodological appendix: using the European labour force survey for transition research
- Index of Proper Names
- Subject Index
- Transitions from Education to Work in Europe
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.