- Title Pages
- Sources and Acknowledgements
- Abbreviations for Kant's Works
- 1 Kantian Analysis: From Duty to Autonomy
- 2 Is a Good Will Overrated?
- 3 Hypothetical Consent in Kantian Constructivism
- 4 Beneficence and Self‐Love
- 5 Reasonable Self‐Interest
- 6 Happiness and Human Flourishing
- 7 Meeting Needs and Doing Favors
- 8 Personal Values and Setting Oneself Ends
- 9 Four Conceptions of Conscience
- 10 Wrongdoing, Desert, and Punishment
- 11 Punishment, Conscience, and Moral Worth
- 12 Moral Dilemmas, Gaps, and Residues
- Human Welfare and Moral Worth
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.