- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Main Abbreviations
- 1 Of Nations and Nationalism
- 2 National Identity and the Appeal of Nationalism
- 3 Paradise Lost?: The Rise and Fall of Ulster Unionism
- 4 Gospel Truth: Describing Evangelicalism
- 5 Marching Backwards: The World of Orangeism
- 6 ‘Ourselves Alone’: Paisleyism and the Politics of Purity
- 7 Generating Distance?: The Changing Identity of Irish Presbyterianism
- 8 A Balancing Act: The Evangelicals of ECONI
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Scripture Index
- General Index
- Evangelicalism and National Identity in Ulster, 1921-1998
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.