- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Preference Democracy
- Chapter 2 The Autonomy of Preferences
- Chapter 3 The Authority of Preferences
- Belief Democracy
- Chapter 4 Negotiating Beliefs
- Chapter 5 Democracy as a Condorcet Truth‐Tracker
- Chapter 6 Democracy as a Bayesian Persuader
- Chapter 7 Rationalizing Persisting Opposition
- Value Democracy
- Chapter 8 Input Democracy
- Chapter 9 Democratic Deliberation Within
- Chapter 10 Representing Excluded Interests
- Chapter 11 Representing Mute Interests
- Chapter 12 Conclusion
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.