- Title Pages
- <i>Preface and Acknowledgements</i>
- 1 Personal Utility and Welfare
- 2 Collective Utility and Welfare
- 3 Welfare Economics
- 4 The Role of the State
- 5 Utilitarianism: Theory and Applications
- 6 Utilitarianism, Justice, and Equality
- 7 Contractarianism
- 8 Communitarianism
- PART III ECONOMICS AND POLITICS
- 9 Games, Conventions, and Public Goods
- 10 Positive Political Economy
- 11 Normative Political Economy
- 12 The Principles of Public Policy
- <i>Index of Names</i>
- <i>Index of Subjects</i>
- Ethics, Economics, and Politics
- Oxford University Press
British Academy Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.